Monday 21 February 2011

It's a Yarn Thing

DSC_0014

DSC_0001

DSC_0006

DSC_0007

DSC_0009

DSC_0012

DSC_0018

DSC_0023

DSC_0031

DSC_0034

DSC_0039

I always seem to have several knitting projects on the go at any one time - dotted all over the house for within easy reach for whenever I feel the need to knit just one more line.

You would think after completing one project that it would be nice to have a knitting break once in a while? But I find myself needing to cast on, that unless I have something to knit I feel forlorn and unable to settle.

I don't think I could ever get tired of this craft.


*** *** ***

6 comments:

  1. i know just how you feel. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yummmy yummy yummy! Love that gorgeous yarn. I feel the same way - I usually only have one thing going at a time, but I'm always planning the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, I know this feeling all so well. I just want to keep buying yarn-but I'm such a slow knitter (:
    still its just so pretty to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It always pays for any crafter to have a stash of 1) fabric and 2) yarn. In fact, I think it's the law or something. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Law. Definitely.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.