Wednesday 2 February 2011

Wacked-Out Wednesday

I really don't have the energy, or indeed the mental wherewithal, to write a post today, but I have been meaning to share some lovely links that have really been inspiring me lately.

I hope you find something you love too ::

:: Ferm Living - textiles and what-have-you. Pick anything from this store and I can guarantee that I will want to have it's babies.

:: 1950s wallpaper for the modern home. Oh my.

:: My Flickr favourites for a zing and a zest and a ping of good ideas and beautiful things. Oh yes.

:: Martha's scarf shop with so many pretty, elegant colours.

:: Dottie Angel's handy dandy notebooks, for just enough granny in your handbag to make life worth living.

:: a new blog with a great new etsy store (you might have seen one of his prints hanging up around here if you have a beady eye).

and finally, because we all need to laugh,

:: good old fashioned comedic genuis - 90s style...



Take it easy! I'll hopefully be back here soon xx



*** *** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.