Wednesday 27 July 2011

Wall Pockets

DSC_0040

DSC_0039

Last week I finally got around to making something that had been on my To Do list for over a YEAR. I know. Bad mama.

I don't know why these took so long to get around to doing - they were quick enough to whip up - and some simple wall pockets for my babes were hot off the machine in less than half an hour.

DSC_0042

DSC_0044

DSC_0045

DSC_0043

DSC_0049

DSC_0047

A simple enough make using upholstery/light canvas weight fabric for the 'body' and tartan for the pockets sewn over a coat hanger, so the pockets can be hung wherever they are needed for my boys to have all their stuff to hand when they are in bed - books, transformers, torches, compass - you know, important stuff when you're a boy dreaming about having an adventure...



*** *** ***

2 comments:

  1. My boys (and girl) need some of these!! Very cool idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! keeps the important stuff OFF the floor at least!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.