Wednesday 29 August 2012

Gathering

DSC_0034

DSC_0030

DSC_0006

DSC_0008

DSC_0013

DSC_0018

DSC_0026

DSC_0019

DSC_0039

And then I blinked at it was gathering time. Wha...?? Autumn is almost fully upon us. I can't quite get my head around that fact. Maybe because the last four months have had solid rain, we haven't had a summer, and this is actually the first time this year that we've been to the farm...

Regardless of what time I think it should be, nature has definitely called time. Now is the time to gather ye rosebuds while ye may.

Literally.

4 comments:

  1. I feel very out of sorts due to weather, where has our summer gone ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we're getting it december this year...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What will you make with the rosehips? I am going to pick blackberries in the park and apples and damsons from the garden insha'Allah to make pies or jams, very excited!
    Aqeela xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Insha'allah rose hip syrup for winter.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.