Monday 27 August 2012

Not been idle

DSC_0263

DSC_0094



DSC_0286

DSC_0264

DSC_0293

DSC_0296

I've not been idle this Ramadan, or Eid. As well as the blanket I am attempting to make using up all the horrible acrylic yarn I have amassed, I have also uncovered every remnant ball of yarn from the nice stuff to finish off all those odds and ends in another project.

Yep. Another blanket. I know. I know. But what to do. Come winter time we need blankets, right? And this project is a nice one - copying the log cabin blanket I made a while (three years?!!) back, but with a twist... instead of one huge square it will be made of twenty-five smaller ones. Because I like that kind of pain.

So far I'm only a small way into this project. I hope to finish it before winter, but seeing as autumn seems to have suddenly dropped on us (when did that happen?) I can't guarantee it.

But some yarn, some tea, a book, some company... it's all good.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely yarn and basket photos, I'm looking forward to seeing your finished blanket project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That log cabin is pretty cool!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.