Saturday 15 December 2012

Let's Get Connected

Over a year ago now I created a Flickr Group (and Ravelry Group) for us to get connected, and share things together. The Ravelry group was for blog readers and people who have knit things up with my patterns, and the flickr group was pretty much the same - to share things you've made with my tutorials, or whatever. Just to meet up.

I've made a couple changes - firstly, the Flickr Group is now for anyone who reads the blog, or wants to show something they have bought at Mu'Mu, or to show what they've made if they've followed a tutorial.

A new Ravelry group is now up for people who read the blog, have knit up one of my patterns or bought my handspun yarn and want to share things they've made with it. It's for you. A little meeting place, and of course, I'd love to see what you've made - it tickles me no end to think someone somewhere is a little bit warmer because of something I've made :)

So please do join, join in and share. And, of course, if you just want to say 'hi', you can follow me at twitter too.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.