Monday 7 January 2013

Fabric Raiding

DSC_0006

DSC_0007

DSC_0008

DSC_0009

One of the only downsides to having children who sew and sell their own makes is that my craft shelves are no longer my own.

Not satisfied with their own little stock of fabric, they are much keener to use mine - which, by admission, has greater range. And they seem to go for the most expensive stuff, which is great as it shows they have good taste, but not so great because, well, it's expensive stuff!

It's been a long while since I have needed to add a few bits and pieces to the fabric shelves, but I feel I need to do an online reccie soon to keep the stocks topped up. And when I go shopping this time, it will be things I know my children will like. Because it seems I'm now shopping for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.