Tuesday 30 July 2013

Give Me My Props

upload

So. Apparently I now have a props box. Or in this case, vintage suitcase.

Without giving too much away, this secret project is calling for an upping of my game with photography. And I'm scrabbling desperately to make the grade. Failing, and trying again. Learning curves are so much harder to climb when you're older and have other responsibilities that are more pressing...

But, give me my props, people. Because I now have a suitcase (vintage, naturally, darling) full of them! No more hunting around the house for that thing I thrifted a while back and which has now come into its own.... now I have them to hand.

A little bit organised, and a little bit granny. An eclectic mish-mash that seems to work in this house...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.