Wednesday, 11 September 2013

Fly the Flag :: Week 4

Week 4. (Finish by 6 Sept 2013) Quilt it! ideas and inspirations and techniques.


I always manage to forget when I get excited about making a quilt that I have absolutely NO room to lay a quilt down to baste when it comes to the nitty gritty. I'm not even joking. I seriously have no room.

So this double quilt is basted to the best of my ability and quilted to the best of my ability. I had grand plans but damn it, my house conspired against me.

You take what you can get.


  1. woow you are almost done! looks amazing

  2. That looks exceptional! Love the design - very clever - and fabric choices. CAn't wait to see it finished :-)

  3. i imagine if you had more space youd be loving it more...the making not so much the quilting!


Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.