Thursday 10 October 2013

Gathering

DSC_0114

DSC_0136

DSC_0125

DSC_0102

DSC_0120

DSC_0138

DSC_0139

DSC_0142

DSC_0140

:: Picking the last of the herbs before any frost might fall

:: Pulling apples off the tree

:: Finding hidden beans in the trees now the leaves are giving up their secrets

:: Pruning back those trees so they will be more giving next year

:: Collecting those ruby leaves and enjoying adding colour to our darkening days

:: Discovering that even dead flowers can be beautiful

Autumn has truly begun. How are you transitioning this season?


3 comments:

  1. Hi Debbie, your photography is wonderful. I have been trawling your blog after catching your name on tedandagnes and am mesmerised. Your quilt looks great too. Isn't blog land wonderful? Here I am on the other side of the world and this Christian in NZ has connected with your soul. Thankyou, and blessings, Trills

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Thankyou for stopping by - that Rachelle is a little imp embarrassing me like that, but I'm glad I've made a new friend. I do love the online world for expanding my horizons a little wider. I have a couple online friends in NZ ;)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures.I had a bowl of tomatoes from the greenhouse today, and gathered some lovely conkers last weekend. Autumn is a lovely season I think.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.