Monday 6 January 2014

Secret Project Sneak Peeks

DSC_0047
upload

Getting there

Dreaming of spring this solstice eve

Last one. For this year #secretproject

In progress

These updates are probably boring you now, but the last bird if 2013!!

upload

Back at it #secretproject

Some little bits I've been working on for the Secret Project over the holidays. And we are getting so very, very near to being able to reveal the work I've been teasing you about for a year. Just a wee bit longer.... eep!

5 comments:

  1. I LOOOOOVE your bird embroidery! So beautiful! Very intrigued...

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does "Dusty Books' hint at? I'm intrigued too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh just some mail I received. Nothing to do with anything. Oops. :/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm just nosy! How do you see so clearly to sew such intricate stitches?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, I've actually got very good eyesight masha'allah, but I've seen some embroiders use magnifying stands for their work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.