Wednesday 22 September 2010

Where We've Been (this time)

DSC_0042

Well, first there were the sniffles and some sit-at-home crochet.

Then there was the post-sniffles adventuring, and sit-on-bench crochet.

Then there was a lot of playing to be done. A lot of organisation that needed doing. Some classes restarting, some new classes to get to.

DSC_0047

103_1288

103_1297

A lot of thought into our futures; a lot of soul searching into my energy expenditure. A fair bit of restructure (new blog - hello!)

DSC_0043

DSC_0048

DSC_0049

DSC_0056

And a lot of life being lived.

So, yeah. I'm back. We'll talk more tomorrow insha'allah.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome back, I love the light in your photos, its so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Deb. I'm enjoying the light whilst I can - equinox tomorrow and we lose the light to you guys. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.