Tuesday 12 October 2010

My Technical Helpers

DSC_0045

DSC_0055

DSC_0053

DSC_0047

DSC_0032

DSC_0027

DSC_0026

DSC_0024

Obsessed, people. That is the word I would use to describe my boys' relationship with technology. Desperate and obsessed.

After occasionally letting them take pictures with my Nikon, I have been a lot more relaxed about giving them the small silver camera to use (indoors, for a short time) after seeing how well they handle the property and how interested they are in composition.

But do you think they are satisfied? Oh no. They now want to call the silver camera 'theirs' (not going to happen, let me tell you. A five year old owning a camera?? Call me old fashioned but some things you should have to earn), and have easy access to the DSLR too. HA! so funny.

But the midget has gone one step further and asked for my phone, because it is not fair that I have a real one whilst he only has pretend ones. I see the logic. But the answer? Hell no.

Be prepared for more pictures soon.

2 comments:

  1. I feel you! I try not to let me 7 year old use too much technology. It's way to addictive. I figure he can learn how to use a mouse when I'm ready.

    But as for the silver camera. He inherited one from his grandmother. This reminds me of getting it batteries for it.

    I think it's great that you let your boys take pictures at such young age. This is awesome.
    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh they are computer literate alright *stern look at DH*, but they love taking pictures - it's interesting to see how they interact with things when they are framing them for shots - very artistic ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.