Monday 28 November 2011

String of Images

DSC_0045

DSC_0042

DSC_0044


Last week after a batch of real photographs landed on our doorstep I felt the need to add some more recent pictures of our adventures to our Season Wall. The problem was a) I didn't really want to have to buy or thrift any more frames and b) there wasn't any space left to put any even if I did!

No worries - I quickly ran this garland of images up using cellotape, red cotton bias and a bulldog clip - easy to make, easy to change and easy to hang. And if fills an awkward corner too. I think I will be making more of these, perhaps not as long, for other spaces too.

Why not give them a go for a neglected space in your home?


*** *** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.