Wednesday 18 January 2012

The Mod Podge Diaries.... 2

I never showed you these, did I? They've been around for a couple of years. I have no idea how they haven't made a blog appearance before now. These are a couple of vintage cases I thrifted for the purpose of giving the the boys somewhere to keep their treasures in - you know, cards from relatives, pen pal letters, important nick nacks like broken key rings and pieces of crayon - important stuff. They were, however, quite ugly and I think you know by now that I can't stand any shade of ugly. So with a couple of pages from an old, but not quite vintage (I don't want any dearies to have a heart attack), and several layers of Mod Podge these little gems were rustled up.

DSC_0051

DSC_0038

DSC_0040

DSC_0047

DSC_0048

DSC_0052

I can't tell you how much the boys love them - not only having a little special place to keep their treasures, but to have interesting and beautiful covers as well - well, they are proud as punch.


*** *** ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.