Tuesday 27 March 2012

Teasing You ...

DSC_0213

Treasures found today

DSC_0201

DSC_0196

DSC_0204


DSC_0212

DSC_0216

DSC_0215

DSC_0224

DSC_0226

Feeling stitchy today...



Oh just a jumble of images showing a jumble of fabric, notions and threads. So very nearly finished. I spent a satisfying Saturday sewing and sewing and sewing until my back hurt, and whilst a couple of things are ready for a show-n-tell you will have to wait for the finishing touches for the others!

I'm such a tease....



*** *** ***

2 comments:

  1. YES!! YOU ARE:) Looks intriguing:) I can't wait to see more! I have been sewing a bit too...on the cross quilt I am making! Those blocks are SLOW to make with all the trimming and pressing! But...I am not gonna show you either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you meany. That's not fair! Only I'm allowed to be sneaky....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.