Monday 18 June 2012

Bear With Me

DSC_0042

I made a bear. Granted, he looks more like a drowned ferret, but I made him. Yes, I did.

DSC_0040

He has a serious attitude problem. He thinks he owns the place. He's so laid back he's almost in a coma. And when you try to talk to him he just shrugs his shoulders and says, 'whatever'.

DSC_0035

DSC_0046

We've had words. He's not bothered. He's waiting for me to make him some clothes, a quilt and a one-way ticket out of this dump. He can't wait to be put in the shop so he can blow this popstand and go to a real house.

DSC_0047

I can't wait to get rid of him. He's nothing but a nuisance with his diva-like demands, his surly behaviour and his passive aggression.

As soon as I've made him a few things to dress up in, he's history.

Did you hear that? .... whatever...



4 comments:

  1. cute. even with an attitude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou. I enjoy making dolls and things....

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha! I could not stop laughing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh suuuuure it's funny for you... You don't have to live with him....

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.