Tuesday 19 June 2012

Handmade Bunting

DSC_0006

I can't believe I haven't shared this with you before now. This little string of happy was made under the tutelage of Ms. Fenland Textile herself, Angela Daymond in one of her Cake and Make workshops.

DSC_0008

It was a pleasant, straight-forward make using pretty floral fabric, vintage thread and buttons with cake on hand to keep the sugar levels up (always a good thing).

It is in situ at the moment in our kitchen/diner/study looking very bashful and understated. Kind of granny chic meets shabby chic meets Orla. I like it.

DSC_0007

DSC_0009

2 comments:

  1. I love the simplicity of this bunting. It looks beautiful, and timeless all at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou! It kinda gets drowned out by the wallpaper there but I love it's understated beauty

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.