Wednesday 16 January 2013

Yarn Stitches

A bit of this I think

DSC_0064

DSC_0066

This past holiday season I gifted myself a new set of stitch markers for my knitting. I had previously been using the fugly plastic sets offered by Prym, as they were cheap and did the job perfectly well. But sometimes, well sometimes, a mama needs a little boost, doesn't she? Something pretty that makes life just a little bit more joyful?

Turning to Etsy I found what I was looking for at See Jayne Knit Yarns, a jewel-like set of abalone squares which sparkle whenever the sun hits them. I also have my eye of this set of Robins Eggs by One Elf, just in case I need more than one set for my many, many on-the-stick projects.

Just a little something that brighten my day.

DSC_0068

2 comments:

  1. They are beautiful!! I love the little things too:) they really can brighten the day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the little things in life that can make it all worthwhile..

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.