Monday 1 April 2013

Handspun Yarn

handspun yarn

handspun yarn

handspun yarn

handspun yarn

handspun yarn

I've been busy. Not very busy, because let's face it, spinning isn't that hard when it's accompanied with games, chit chat, tea and company.

These latest skeins were spun from utterly beautiful roving with subtle gradients of colour. They are completely jewel-like. And so soft - I totally recommend merino and silk. Soft and a teeny bit shimmery.

They were destined to be placed in the store later on today. But actually, I think I'll just keep them. Because I'm crazy like that. We'll see. I find no hardship at all adding beautiful yarn to the stash...


handspun yarn

1 comment:

  1. These are soooooo beautiful! If they were in my house, I'd just display them and sit and stare at them all day! What a talent you have.
    xooxxo
    d

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.