Thursday 26 September 2013

This is Work

Back to work

DSC_0013

It's been a while since I mentioned the 'secret project' I'm working on, right? Hmm, OK not really, but like I've said before it's taking up more and more of my time now. I'm constantly thinking or doing something in regards to it. Laptop work is constant, notebooks beside the bed in case inspiration strikes (yes! really!), and this, photography, is still on my mind.

It's safe to say I am not going to read those books I bought and I am not going to avoid my eyes glazing over at the mention of 'aperture', so I've had to bite the bullet and book myself on an online course. More on that later, but I am really, really hoping that one day I will be able to take my camera off automatic and get some amazing results. I am working towards the time I know what I want, and I know how to get it.

But until that glorious day, I continue to dabble. Badly.


1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.