Wednesday 3 October 2012

I Made an Impression

DSC_0010

DSC_0007

DSC_0004

DSC_0009

DSC_0008

Untitled

Fun was had

DSC_0051

DSC_0050

So. I've been following Geninne's blog for years, on and off. I've had a love affair with stamp making for years, on and off, too.

I couldn't resist buying the book any longer. It is so pretty and full of inspiring things and I've been inspired to pick up my sharp, pointy tools again.

Also been drooling over Angie Lewin's work. Again. And scrabbling around to find pennies for this book of hers.

I'm no good at this, but I do have fun. And it keeps me busy and quiet and stops me haranguing my family over their never-ending detritus and lets me focus on pretty things instead of crunchy carpets.

2 comments:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.